Tuesday 4 March 2014

Lady Dinah's

 

It has arrived. Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium has opened it's doors to the public.

Cat café has landed!

Set in the hipster land of Shoreditch, East London, Lady Dinah's is the first cat café in the UK and with us UKians loving our pets it was bound to be a success.

The doors opened on Saturday 1st March with booking required in advance. It costs £5 before you even eat or drink anything, I suppose to cover the cost of cat welfare or whatever. All the cats are rescues too. Thumbs up.

The bookings come in 2 hour slots, three times a day: Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. Cats get tired, you know how much a cat sleeps so the have a little siesta in the afternoon before the dinner service starts.

I'd heard about the possibility of a Cat Cafe and the owner crowd sourced funding to make it happen. The minute I heard it was actually opening I jumped online and booked a lunchtime session for myself and my bro on Friday 21st March.

I went back an hour later to try and book an evening meal but no chance, March is fully booked. April is ok but, man, this place is going to be hard to get into.

Review posted after my visit with, hopefully, lots of cute kitten photos.

10-4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment